Feels like lost the overview?
Do you know this feeling: you have a lot of documents, calculation spreadsheets or photos, and you slowly run out of the disk space on your PC? You have some copies but you have no time to sort it out and also can't imagine to accidentially lose any genuine file. Well, that is exactly the case, where duduplicator can help you to safely identify and reclaim waisted disk space.
- SQLite personal database keeps both scan result and taken decision.
- Smart file comparison leads to ultra fast search results.
- Repetative scans utilize early gathered file information that boosts file comparison.
- Clear, simple and non-distracting user interface.
- Powerful automation rules may significantly reduce manual effort.
- Export search results in CSV, TXT or BAT file format.
Usually you don't want to see duplicate files on the offline media such CDs or USB if they are not participated in the last scan - this is the default behaviour. If you like to see all the duplicate files found on all media you can choose Compare all in the split button on this register tab.
- F2 open image file in integrated viewer
- F3 open file in default application
- F4 open folder containing the file
- F5 remove all marks from the file
- F6 mark file to be deleted
- F8 mark files to be replaced by hard link
* - this action requiores multiple selection and can only by applied on volumes with NTFS
- SPACEBAR togle file deletion mark